January 09, 2013

TC Kitchen @ Ubon Ratchathani Thailand

TC Kitchen Ubon Ratchathani
TC Kitchen is easy to locate as it is right near Laithong Hotel, it is in the background.
TC Kitchen Outdoor Dining
TC Kitchen is a restaurant but you can also of course get an ice cold beverage as well. Most foreigners spend their time sitting out the front chatting and watching Ubon life go by.
TC Kitchen Dining Area
Inside there is a pool table if you are up for a game.
TC Fresh Pies
TC Kitchen does a big selection of food that you can take home if you like, such as these pies. There are many different types and are very good (I have had a few!).
TC Fresh Pasties
My favourite are the pasties. These are cheese pasties and I am not a big fan of these. I really like the beef and pork pasties.
TC Fresh Bread
Fresh and frozen bread is also available.
TC Burger
But on this day I was there to try the new TC Burger. A new menu is on the way and the burger is going to be on the menu.
TC Burger
TC Burger
The burger smelt good while it was sizzling away.
TC Burger
TC Burger
TC Burger
The burger was huge in itself and with the salad and fries it was a big meal. And I am not being biased but bloody delicious as well. I didn’t put any sauce on it, it wasn’t needed.
Empty Plate
Well I suppose my plate says it all.
isaanstyle.blogspot.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment, specially if you had the chance to try this place!