January 09, 2013

Pratunam Park Hotel @ Bagkok, Thailand

Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok This is the Pratunam Park Hotel in Bangkok. Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok
I chose this hotel after looking through many reviews on Agoda and also Trip Advisor. Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Reception Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Foyer Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Reception Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Reception
It is funny reading reviews as everybody has different expectations and standards. The reception area is very nice and the staff for the entire stay have been fantastic and very helpful. I have been able to speak English with most of them. A few are a little weak in English but there are also others who can speak and understand English well. Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Dining Room The dining room was spotless. I was surprised when we came home from shopping in the evening and Gluay had bought some somtam. The doorman informed us that we could eat the somtam and deep fried chicken and pork in the dining room. I was a little perplexed at first but then speaking to the Room Manager, Miss Ornuma. She that was fine and to use the plates and cutlery. So we sat in the restaurant with another family nearby who were doing the exact same thing, but eating much more western style food. Pratunam Park Hotel Bangkok Breakfast When I read the reviews there were less than enthusiastic reviews about the breakfast. My breakfast came with the room as would most others who eat breakfast. What do people expect? I will take pictures tomorrow of the breakfast but there was toast, cereal, some Thai dishes, fried eggs, small sausages, ham and a few other things as well as cakes. I think these people are thinking they are staying in one of the 5 star hotels. Hotel Room
I booked a deluxe room and it is large and absolutely spotless. No smell that some people had complained about in some reviews. I booked a non smoking room and there was not a hint of a mouldy smell some had said. Huge Bath The bath has been a huge winner for me. I have had many baths to help sooth aching muscles after walking and walking through the markets and shopping centres all so close by. The water pressure is excellent. The hotel is in a great location for me. Off the main busy road but just a few minutes’ walk to the wholesale markets, Pantip Plaza, Pratunam Fashion Mall and so many more great shopping places. It doesn’t take long in a taxi to get to Silom or other places and the BTS is a ten minute walk at the most. Quiet, so quiet up here on the 11th floor. I have not heard the toot of a car horn or revving engine of a tuk-tuk. I will definitely be staying here again and do recommend it for anyone wanting to stay in the Pratunam area. Also the Room Manager Miss Ornuma told me that they will be renovating all the rooms starting in October. The rooms do have old décor but my room is spotlessly clean. If you have any questions then email her at ptnpark@loxinfo.co.th or go the their website http://pratunamparkhotel.com/. Brunty
isaanstyle.blogspot.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment, specially if you had the chance to try this place!