January 09, 2013

Peppers Bakery and Coffe Shop @ Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand

Peppers Bakery and Coffee shop has had a bit of a face lift. The owner John, extended the bakery by taking over the shop next door and also decided to change the old layout.

Peppers New
Counter

The new counter looks great and talking to John the instillation went perfectly. He has not found a thing to complain about and only has praise for the cabinet maker.

Peppers Dining
Area

Peppers Coffee
Machine

Peppers
Coffee

My coffee being made.

Peppers
Coffee

My coffee, and it was very good and I really had to enjoy it as I have been told to stop drinking coffee as I have peptic ulcers. So as I write this I am going through withdrawals.

Peppers Eggs Benedict

Peppers Eggs Benedict

My breakfast arrived, Eggs Benedict. I like the all the breakfast menu at Peppers but this dish is my favourite.


I left with a full belly and even had to have a little nap after arriving home.
isaanstyle.blogspot.r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment, specially if you had the chance to try this place!